Copper peptide GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex of a glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine peptide. Since it has three amino acids it is called tripeptide. The GHK-Cu tripeptide has strong affinity for copper(II) and was first isolated from human plasma. It can be found also in saliva and urine.
– Accelerate wound repair
– Increase skin re-epithelialization
– Reverse aging effects on skin
– thickens skin, improves elasticity, and increases subcutaneous fat layer
– Improve hair transplant success,prevent hair loss
– GHK analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss
– Heal injure intestinal linings . Activates skin’s main antioxidant protein – superoxide dismutase